Boston's Top 20

Register today!

Our mobile site is optimized for smaller screens.

TRY IT NO THANKS

Every City Has One

Custom Search

227 cypressBrookline, MA 02445MLS Number 72503604

  • Price: $3,000The price has recently decreased
  • 31 Days on Market
PrintSave Favorite
Price Down Payment Interest Rate Years
%

Est. Mortgage: $/month

Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.82% last updated on 2019-06-13

This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

  • 0.23Acreage
  • 3Parking Spaces
  • CIProp Type
  • YesLease

Perfect location for your next office space, upper level of Kurkman's Market, a Brookline institution.This office space consists of two offices and can be rented separately or as one space. Total space is 1879 square feet. Office space Unit 1 is 1183 sq. feet and Unit 2 -696 sq. ft. both includes a share of common area. Unit 1 includes 2 parking spaces and Unit 2 includes 1 parking space. Freshly painted and newly carpeted. Direct access from street via a private entrance plus private restroom. Vacant and easy to show. Close proximity to Green Line D train-Brookline Hills T stop, Longwood Medical and downtown Boston.

Listed by Gail Boroyan and Mike DelRose Real Estate Team of RE/MAX Revolution

Ask A Question

Call: 617-716-0240 or send a message:

Do not fill in this field:

Driving Directions

Marsh Properties

Your Local Office

Marsh Properties
30 Newbury Street, 3rd Floor
Boston MA, 02116

Office: (617) 716-0240

More Info

Parking

  • Parking Spaces3
  • Parking Feature1-10 Spaces

Building

  • No Buildings1
  • No Stories2
  • Entry OnlyNo

Property

  • Acreage0.23
  • Space AvailableFor Lease
  • SubletNo
  • Lot Size9801
  • Main LoAN4119

Other

  • Modification Date2019-05-24T03:05:00
  • Property TypeOffice
  • Listing AlertNo
  • Year Built SourcePublic Record
  • DisclosureYes
  • DisclosuresOffice space can be rented separately or together. Utilities for Unit 1 15% Unit 2 9% Total 24%.
  • Book11156
  • Listing AgreementExclusive right to Lease
  • Off Bldg Sf1879
  • ExchangeNo
  • Page727
  • View Count1

Basic Information

  • StatusACT
  • MLS Number72503604
  • Prop TypeCI
  • Status Date2019-05-20T14:18:00
  • Date Listed05/20/2019
  • List Price$3,000
  • LeaseYes
  • Lease TypeTriple Net Lease (NNN)
  • DirectionRoute 9 East left on Cypress .

Photos

  • Photo Date2019-05-20T14:18:00
  • Number of Photos5

Location

  • Unit No1
  • Streetcypress
  • TownBrookline
  • StateMA
  • Zip02445
  • CountyNorfolk
  • LocationNeighborhood

Utilities

  • UtilitiesPublic Water, Public Sewer

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: