8 Alveston Street, Jamaica PlainBoston, MA 02130MLS Number 72263524
- Price: $900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 43 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2099Square Feet
- 1880Year Built
Question: What is the fully renovated value of a beautiful 2000+ sqft Victorian single family in the heart of JPs prestigious Sumner Hill? With 3 living levels, 2 full baths, 5+ bedrooms and a 1 car garage (w/ plenty of off-street parking), all on a nearly 6000 sqft corner lot in the heart of Jamaica Plain, this sizable home is ready for a makeover. It has good bones; its a diamond in the rough waiting for its new owner to restore it to its original glorious shine. Surrounded by a congregation of lovingly renovated Victorian single family and 2-family homes, its location could literally not be any better; with this location there is no hyperbole necessary! Updates include: all new roofing, heating system (6 yrs old), new circuit breaker panel. Last opportunity to view THIS Saturday, Jan 27 from 12 to 2 pm.
- Starts: 12:00pm
- Ends: 2:00pm
- Comments: Last opportunity to view this remarkable opportunity to own a stately JP single family in the heart of Sumner Hill.
Ask A Question
Call: 617-716-0240 or send a message:
Login to get all available property details.
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Deck, Deck - Wood, Patio
- ExteriorShingles, Asbestos
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Shared Drive, Gentle Slope
- Property StyleVictorian
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Composition Shingles
- Interior FeaturesWalk-up Attic
- Basement FeatureFull, Partially Finished, Walk Out, Interior Access, Concrete Floor
- FlooringWood, Hardwood
- Fire Places******
- HeatingForced Air, Oil
- Electric FeaturesCircuit Breakers, Other (See Remarks)
- Utility Connections******
- Heat Zones1
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- WaterCity/Town Water