11 Follen Street, Unit Parlor, Back BayBoston, MA 02116MLS Number 72252708
- Price: $649,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 14 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.86% last updated on 2017-08-24
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 686Square Feet
- 1890Year Built
Fabulous parlor 2 bedroom opportunity in an AAA Back Bay/South End location! Situated on quiet, tree-lined Follen Street abutting the Southwest Corridor Park, this home is close to both Copley and the Pru, as well as the best shopping and restaurants in the Back Bay and South End. Located in a beautiful brownstone bowfront, this is an attractive and well laid-out parlor unit with wood floors and recessed lighting throughout. The living room features a bow window and both bedrooms have ample closet space. There is an eat-in area right across from the fully-applianced kitchen. This pet-friendly (one pet with written permission from trustees) association is professionally managed. Close to Shaw's supermarket, Newbury Street, the Orange Line, Green Line, and commuter rail. Easy access to the Pike and I-93, minutes to Logan. Offers, if any, will be responded to after Monday at 6 PM.
Ask A Question
Call: 617-716-0240 or send a message:
Login to get all available property details.
- Building Number11
- StreetFollen Street
- Unit NumberParlor
- Living Levels1
- Living DescCeiling Fan(s), Flooring - Wood, Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, Recessed Lighting
- Kitchen DescRecessed Lighting
- Master Bed DescCeiling Fan(s), Closet, Flooring - Wood, Recessed Lighting
- Bed 2 DescCeiling Fan(s), Closet, Flooring - Wood, Recessed Lighting
- HeatingElectric Baseboard
- Utility Connectionsfor Gas Range